All staff at Kinder Cottage are chosen because of their educational qualifications, experience, enthusiasm and supportive and caring natures.
It is a requirement that all of our Educators must have a minimum of a Certificate III in Children’s Services or be working towards achieving it.
Each Room’s Lead Educator holds the following:
- Diploma in Children’s Services or higher
- Working With Children’s Check
- Current First Aid certifications including Asthma & Anaphylaxis
In addition, Professional Development is an ongoing commitment at Kinder Cottage with all of our staff participating in regular industry, educational and safety training on a regular basis.
Our team is very stable with even our relief staff being regulars. This in turn means that we are able to provide a stable environment for your children whilst attending Kinder Cottage.
- Ensures consistent educational and behavioral cues
- Increases the chance of picking up developmental issues earlier
- Most importantly makes the children feel more secure & comfortable